18th-22nd August 2017
Your feet will bring you to where your heart is.
This August, let me bring you on a journey into a tropical rainforest, to spend 4 nights at a five-star luxury resort, enjoying cool temperatures of no more than 21-25 degrees celcius. The Alassari Plantation, located on the second most sacred mountain of Bali, opens you to the magic only an enchanted forest can.
Allow me to lead you on a journey; on a quest to be embraced by nature. You will bask in the energies of the forest, as it gently massages your five senses; unravelling, clearing and then weaving them carefully back together, bringing your mind, body and spirit into a state of peace and calmness. This unity of the senses, initiate the opening of the 6th sense; like a lotus divine, to expand, explore and remember.
This is a journey of healing; your healing. It is a time for you to be creative, intuitive, spontaneous; a time for you to listen to the whispers of your heart and distill from it what is truly important.
It is a time for you to read, journal and draw, or to just soak up the healing energies of this hidden paradise. It is a time for you to listen to the wisdom of the land, the tales of the trees and spot the fire flies that come into your room to wish you good night. It is a time for you to walk along the many paths within the charming rainforest that leads you inward toward the secret chamber of your heart; watching the birds and insects at play, breathing in the crisp mountain air while it clears your mind.
At night, you are given an opportunity to fall asleep surrounded by nature’s orchestra; from the hum of the cicadas, and the rhythmic gushing of the river, to the rustling of the leaves as the wind embraces the trees.
Together, we will eat delicious organic meals, using local fruit, vegetables and meat, much of it is grown at the resort we will be staying at. The resort also offers a wide variety of vegetarian food.
We will also walk up (in small groups) to the mountain temple, with a guide learning about the local traditions and rituals that many Balinese still live by.
We will rise to morning yoga sessions and end each day with a meditation to ground in the energies for that day. I will guide you through a water and fire ceremony, to cleanse and purify old thoughts and patterns.
Each of you will get to visit a Balinese Shaman, to receive individual healing in the traditional Balinese way. You will also get to enjoy a Balinese massage to ease away all tension and knots in the body.
During the retreat, you will be gifted a private channelled reading & healing session with me. Our session together may consist of the following or more:
- Practical solutions to your life’s difficult challenges;
- Solutions on how to end vicious cycles;
- Causes and solutions to break negative habits and obsessions
- Receive deep healing for your physical and emotional levels
- Helps you to move away from the past and into the Now!
- Bring in more of your soul essence so that you can experience wholeness
- Receive healing energies and blessings of abundance and unconditional love
- Tasks to work on during the retreat and also to take home
This retreat will be exclusive to only 12 participants!
You will benefit most from this retreat:
- If you have been feeling exhausted or drained by your daily routine, this retreat and its location will recharge you from the inside out;
- If you know of the many healing benefits of being in nature but do not want to go on a 4 night outdoor camp, this retreat will provide you the luxuries of bed and shelter, yet allowing you to be enveloped by the healing energies of the rainforest;
- If you desire to connect with other like-minded individuals, receive support and talk freely without being judged;
- If you have the desire to have a spiritual experience, want to make time for yourself, far from the structure of daily routine;
- If you have tried conventional healing methods, and would instead like to try spiritual healing, this retreat offers both an individual session with a traditional Balinese Shaman, and a private session with me;
- If you believe that taking time out of your daily life should be about nurturing the inner self through relaxation, good company, and quiet contemplation and coming back home feeling rested & rejuvenated instead of ‘feeling tired and needing another holiday’;
What you will receive and take home from this rainforest retreat!
- Calmer mind, more relaxed body;
- More insight & clarity;
- Energetic healing of physical & emotional body;
- Yoga sessions with an experienced loving and joyful teacher;
- Massage with a trained and experienced therapist;
- Connect with Nature;
- Connection with other like-minded individuals;
- Private reading & healing session with Tarra;
- Personalised Gift for everyone.
I recommend you book the early morning flight by Tiger Air at 7:15am. We are scheduled to reach Bali at 9:45am. We are picked up at the airport and commence our journey to Alassari Plantation. We will arrive in time for lunch.
After lunch we will be shown to our Villas first before going on a tour of the plantation with Craig, the warm and witty owner of Alassari Plantation. We will end the tour with a water blessing at the river to commence our retreat journey.
We will gather for an evening group meditation, followed by dinner and an early night’s rest.
We welcome the mornings with Gentle Yoga before breakfast. After breakfast, you will be brought in pairs by separate motorbikes to visit the local Shaman. The local Shaman offers physical healing and energy balancing. This visit is a rare treat and not to be missed!
Others will enjoy a private session with Tarra, have a relaxing massage or a guided mountain tour. Your daily activity will be carefully planned out for you, plus adequate time alone to nap, read or simply enjoy the rainforest. Our days will end with a meditation in nature before we have dinner together.
On our last evening together, we will gather for a Fire Ceremony, to formally release the things we no longer want in our lives. So powerful! We then celebrate with a Farewell dinner as we all dress up in Balinese costumes, enjoy traditional music and great food.
On the last day, we check out after breakfast and leave for lunch and shopping at Seminyak, a trendy shopping and dining district near the coast of Bali, before embarking on our journey home. Group transfers to airport. If you are extending your stay in Bali, please inform us.
** Retreat program and individual activities may be taken away, changed or replaced anytime and without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions. These will be decided according to the discretion of Tarra, other retreat facilitators and local guides.**
Your Rainforest Retreat Package Includes:
- Transfers for the below flight timings are complimentary. Any other flights will incur additional (nominal) transfer fees. Please inform us if you may require a private transfer.
We recommend you travel by Tiger Air 2282 leaving for Denpasar at 7:15am on the 18th August 2017 arriving at 9:50am and Tiger Air 2289 leaving Denpasar on the 22nd August at 7:10pm, arriving Singapore at 9:45pm.
- All Meals & Accomodation ( Twin-Sharing) at Alassari Plantation Resort
- Mountain Tour with Balinese Guide
- Group Gentle Yoga Sessions
- Daily Meditation with Tarra
- 90 minute session with Tarra
- 60 min session with Balinese Shaman
- 60 min Massage
- Water Blessing and Fire Ceremony
- Return Flights to Bali
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Shopping & Laundry
- Lunch in Seminyak
- Personal Travel Insurance- Everyone is encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance.
Retreat Package Price: $1749
Early Bird Price: $1399/- (by 10 June 2017)
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required upon registration.
Full Payment by 18th July.
To register for this retreat, please use the contact form below or text Ivy at 8693 2355.
Contact to Register
This retreat requires a minimum of 6 participants.
*Payment by Credit Card/ Paypal will incur additional charges
Single Villa Supplement : SGD$262 for 4 nights
- Deposit of $500 is non refundable.
- No cancellation or refund 30 days before retreat.
- 50% of the fees (minus deposit) is refundable 60 days before retreat.
- No refunds for no shows.